Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Sponsored by Snapple®

So, last night I tried my first Snapple®. You've probably heard of it before in american TV shows or something but never actually seen one because, not unlike Reeces, they just don't sell them here. I was pretty nice and it comes in a glass bottle so you can maybe reuse that for something. I don't know if everywhere is selling these now but I can recommend the Lemonade version. I assume there's an apple one out there somewhere but I haven't seen it, unless that's not actually ment to be part of the name. Also, have a look under the cap for interesting facts. I'll tell you what I've learned so far.

An ant can survive for up to two weeks under water.
Strawberries are a member of the rose family.

Thanks Snapple®, you've made me slightly smarter.

2 comments:

grthink said...

So does that mean that Roses are Nazis too?

Ooooh, good word for the day: guntic

anxietydecending said...

@grthink

And thus Valentines day becomes Nuremberg.