Friday, 30 October 2009

Quit fighting over fictional me.

For some reason my email address has found it's way on to a bunch dating sites, which are much more likely to be spam sites let's face it because these are at least 10 posts in my junk folder every day. It's not a big problem or anything, It's a simple matter to just hit delete. I don't know why they'd think I'd try to sign in to a site that I've never heard of, let alone been to, but it's the same message with a different name each time, as if I wouldn't notice.
I bring it up because lately these spam emails have been reading like they've been fighting for my affections, like I've been cheating on one fictional girl with another fictional girl, which I find amusing. Easy there fictional ladies, there's enough of fictional me to go around.

No comments: